Who doesn’t love a girls night!? I have lived in Raleigh, North Carolina for 19 years and I swear it changes by the day and I continuously find a new spot to go to! So for all you NC girls, I am going to tell you about my top favorite restaurants and bars I like to go to with my girlfriends.
- Clouds Brewing – Y’all this is my go to restaurant! From brunch to dinner, they have it all. If you really like craft beers or love a sour (like me), this is your spot!
- Vita Vite – If you are a lover of all wines, this is your evening spot to be at. Best part is there are now two locations! One in Downtown Raleigh and the other being in North Hills Midtown. The owner put so much thought into creating the most beautiful atmosphere to be in. Not only is it a wine bar, but also an art gallery! I have seen some of the most exquisite pieces on their walls! Having these pieces on the walls aren’t just amazing to look at, but also a great conversation starter (;
- Vidrio – Never would I have thought Mediterranean food would be on my palate of go-to foods but this place offers family style dining! The staff brings out the food as it’s ready, for everyone to enjoy! This makes it easy for everyone to get a little taste of heaven while chatting over the latest topics of the week.
- La Santa – If you know anything about me…or anything about women in general, we love spending our time talking over chips, queso, and margaritas! La Santa offers Modern Mexican foods. Their restaurant specializes in fresh margaritas, live DJ on the weekends and some of the best staff in town! I spent my last birthday here and would highly recommend them!
- Bartaco – New to the Raleigh area, Bartaco is one at the top of my list as far as high end, yet budget friendly, authentic style street food. Giving beach style vibes, Bartaco offers their customers a fun and coastal feeling, while sipping on fresh cocktails and munching on tasty, authentic tacos. By far the best “street taco” I have enjoyed!
Whether you’ve lived in NC your whole life or just moved here, I know you will fall in love with all of these places just as much as I have! Be sure to let me know what you think!